Saturday, November 8, 2008

CVS - Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler



I am personally not a huge fan of Garnier even though I know it is relatively popular among females. I can remember trying Garnier when it very first came out as it was free after rebate at one of the drugstores. Initially, I was very disappointed as I felt like the product left my hair with a form of split-end damage, much like Pantene also does to my hair. Yet, a lot of my peers kept clamoring about how much they liked Garnier Fructis. Nonetheless, as a result of my first experience with Garnier, I never tried the brand again until more recently when a friend brought me a bottle of Garnier as a gift. I can recall really hoping to receive Herbal Essence. After all, Herbal Essence has an even longer record of being favored among women. Plus, Herbal Essence is the brand I used a lot in my high school years, but have switched away from due to budget constraints. But, the store didn't have a shampoo and conditioner in the Herbal Essence brand, so instead I got Length & Strength Garnier. After using the product, I again felt Garnier left my hair with the same type of damage, but at the same time I felt that it did actually aid my hair in growing a little bit longer. Since I remain confused by this paradoxical phenomenon, I am willing to give Garnier another try since it is after all free. I just hope it works since although I no longer desire to grow my hair out for Locks of Love, I would like it to continue to grow a few more inches like it was in the old days. However, for some unknown reason, I feel like my hair will no longer grow past a certain point. Can Coke stunt hair growth too?

Buy Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner (10.2 to 13-oz) or Styler (2 to 8.5-oz)--$2.99
Use $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment coupon from 10/5 insert OR
Use $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment coupon from 11/9 insert
Receive $2.00 in ExtraCare Bucks
Free after coupon and ExtraCare Bucks
Limit 1

No comments: