Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bloom - Free Fresh Express Salad



This is a triple coupon deal valid thru Sunday, November 9, 2008.

The Bloom ad features Fresh Express Salads as on sale buy 1, get 1 free for the following varieties: Green & Crisp, Lettuce Trio, Romaine or Double Carrots. The ad also indicates a price of $3.29 w/o Breeze Card. Yet, the ad fails to explicitly specific the sale price associated with the buy 1, get 1 free offer. At the same time, the sale signs in front of the salads promote the salads as $1.67 per bag. Yet, the registers processed the salads at $1.64. At first, I was very upset that my salads did not ring up as 2 for $1.67, but then I realized that I was getting the equivalent of buy 1, get 1 free at $3.29 a bag and that with my tripled coupons both of my salads were free with overage. Thus, while I am displeased by the inconsistent pricing, I'll refrain from asking the manager about this problem. Plus, technically the coupon features the Tender Leaf Blend and I didn't want to get into a scuffle about the semantics of the coupon especially after the customer service representatives had already been rude to me.

Buy Fresh Express Salad--$1.64
Use $.75 coupon from 11/09 Smart Source insert
Coupon tripled to deduct $2.25
Free after tripled coupon

This deal is a little frustrating since it does not line up with any of the advertised prices, but in the end you can score some free salad as long as it under $2.25 per bag.

No comments: