Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sweepstakes - Snail Sweeps Website

Snail mail sweepstakes are not exactly the most economical type of sweepstakes to enter as they inherently require costs associated with postage stamps, but I found myself with a massive pile of envelopes left over from a previous job. When they changed their stationary I couldn't stand to see all the envelopes dumped into the trash, so I grabbed some to use to mail rebates etc. Then one day I decided I wanted to get rid of them all and decided that entering snail mail sweepstakes would be a good way to put the envelopes use since I also had a stack of index cards to us. There are many funky sweepstakes website, but I found SnailSweeps.com to be the most pleasant to visit. One snail mail sweepstakes is posted a day on this website. I don't actually know if Heavenly Father would ever allow me to win a sweepstakes. I generally feel that He might not like the chance and luck inherent in sweepstakes, but given the hard-nosed of the members of His Church and my fear of the government, I figure the only way I am going to help I need to change my life is through a sweepstakes.

No comments: