Sunday, November 9, 2008

CVS - Free Palmolive Dish Soap



As a result of my college days, I am a big proponent of washing dishes by hand. I know a lot of people prefer the dishwasher claiming it is more reliable than hand washing, but I have seen dishes come out of the dishwasher just as grimy as the most careless hand washer could produce. I feel dishwashers give people, especially college roommates, an excuse to not be responsible for their dishes. When the operation of a dishwasher is the primary means of washing dishes, I have noticed that the dishes often wind up piling up in the sink as the dishwasher is usually either full with dirty dishes or needs to be unloaded. One of my pet peeves in a living situation is dishes in the sink. While many people would prefer dishes to be placed in the sink instead of scattered around, I feel the sink is a place to wash dishes not to stack dishes. If a sink if full of dishes you can’t use the sink very easily to complete other tasks. If anything, I prefer dirty dishes to be stack on the counter adjacent to the sink, but of course I think people should just do their own dishes as they utilize them. When a person has to wash his/her own dishes, I feel the person is inclined to utilize fewer dishes in his/her eating endeavors and thus cuts down on the need to wash dishes in the first place.

Buy 2 Palmolive Dish liquid 11 oz--$1.49
Use $1/2 coupon from 10/26 Smart Source insert
Receive $2.00 in ExtraCare Bucks
Free after coupon and ExtraCare Bucks

This deal can be repeated twice as there is a limit of 5-$1 ExtraCare Bucks rewards.

No comments: