Saturday, November 8, 2008

CVS - Free St. Ives Body Wash



This ExtraBucks offer is valid for Sunday & Monday only.

Buy St. Ives Body Wash (18-oz)--$3.99
Use $2/1 printable coupon
Receive $3.00 in ExtraCare Bucks
Free plus $1.01 in overage after coupon and ExtraCare Bucks
Limit 4

For the past year, I have using primarily Softsoap Body Wash as I amassed quite a bit for free from CVS. For the first half of this time, I used the Pure Cashmere variety then later I switched to the Spa Radiant variety. In terms of the Pure Cashmere variety, I didn’t appreciate the residue the Pure Cashmere line left on my skin. Although the residue was probably intended to benefit my skin, it became more of a gunk that made me uncomfortable as well as collected sweat and dead skin cells. Thus, I found myself exerting extra effort to wash my body after washing with the body wash. In terms of the Spa Radiant line, I for the most part, have enjoyed this product and the residue problem is not as significant. Nonetheless, I am eager to try a different brand to see if I can find a product that is more appropriate for my skin type, lifestyle and climate location.

No comments: