Sunday, November 16, 2008

Walgreens - Deerfield Cheese



As I previously mentioned in my commentary about cheese prices, Walgreens periodically has 8 oz bags of Deerfield Shredded Cheese on sale for $1.50 and in appears that this week (thru 11/22) is one of those times.

Since I just picked up cheese at Safeway, I don't plan to rush to Walgreens. Instead, I think I will go to Walgreens at the end of the week, even though my store will likely be out. Then I can get a raincheck and hopefully be prepared for the next potential cheese famine. It's a little manipulative I know, but my cheese eating habits will not be constrained by sale dates. I am going to attempt to take the power to decide when I purchase cheese into my own hands. Okay, maybe I am being a little dramatic, but I did enjoy a momentary surge of power and sense of control. I am not really a crackhead or should I say cheesehead. But, I also don't have a stable enough life to just be able to pile a freezer full of cheese for whenever I want it.

No comments: