Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shoppers - Free No Nonsense Socks



Buy No Nonsense Socks--$1.59
Use $1 on any No Nonsense item coupon from prior hosiery purchase
Coupon doubled to deduct $1.59
Free after doubled coupon

Several years ago I bought a pair of tan dress socks at Target. At the time, although the pair of socks were on clearance, I didn't think my find was that great of a deal. Then a short time later I began looking for dress socks in different colors and scoured a variety of department, mass retail and outlet stores looking for socks only to realize that my Target purchase was a true bargain. More recently I started noting that No Nonsense offers a nice selection of affordable dress socks. I am delighted by this realization as I feel that if you truly want to impress someone (in the workplace or dating) you should wear socks that match your outfit. As in, if you are wearing black, you should wear black socks, not navy blue socks, etc.

No comments: