Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wegmans - Free Johnson Buddies Bar Soap



Johnson Buddies Easy-Grip Sudzing Bar soap sells for approximately $1.00, but usually a few cents under, at a variety of shopping locations including but not limited to: Wegmans, KMart, Albertsons, WalMart, etc. There are also a number of printable coupons available for the product including a Brick's printable coupon for $1/1 that can be found here. This is an on-going coupon/price match-up. Thus, you can repeat this deal as many times as you can print coupons.

Although this product is intended for use on babies/small children, I'll confess that when I was separated from my stock of Softsoap body wash and the last bottle I had in my possession was running low, I seriously contemplated removing the green covering from the soap and just using this product myself.

No comments: