Saturday, November 1, 2008

CVS - Free Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste



I am dealighted by this ExtraBucks offer as I missed out on the Rite Aid free Crest ProHealth offer a few weeks back. Yes, I missed it despite my narration about my burning desire to switch toothpastes. Rite Aid is a wonderful store, but it just isn't as convenient for me as CVS and trying to get to Rite Aid within a specific window of time is often more effort than it is worth. Thankfully, CVS's version of the offer is valid for the entire month of November.

Buy Crest Pro Health Whitening Toothpaste--$3.49
Use $1/1 Crest Toothpaste any premium variety from 10/12 or 11/02 P&G insert
Receive $3.49 in ExtraCare Bucks
Free plus $1.00 overage after coupon and ExtraCare Bucks
Limit 4

Alternatively, you could buy 2 Pro Health Whitening Toothpastes at one time and use a $1/2 Crest toothpastes 4.2 oz or larger coupon from the 11/02 P&G insert.

No comments: