Monday, October 27, 2008

Apologize

I just want to apologize to any readers I may have out there for my scanty postings recently. I hope that it is not too late to apologize as One Republic sings about. I hope you haven't abandoned my blog and moved on already. My quest for a job has landed me in a precarious situation. Oh the joys of graduating in the midst of the turbulence of the economy. You would think that if any employer could be expected to be an ethical employer it would be the one I was to work for, but it appears that double standards abound in this country. Perhaps I should say no further on this matter for fear of retribution. Let us also add into the mix that my housing is in flux. Where's the line for the jobless and homeless? Someone please point me the way because that is where I headed at this rate.

No comments: