Monday, October 27, 2008

CVS - Free Soy Joy



Buy 4 Soy Joy Bars 1.6 oz--$1.00 ea (4/$4.00)
Use Buy Two, Get One Free coupon from 10/19 Smart Source insert
Receive $4 in ExtraCare Bucks
Free plus $1.00 overage after coupon and ExtraCare Bucks
Limit 1

Walgreens had Soy Bars free after rebate last summer. I bought a Soy Bar and nibbled on the corner, but found the bars to be dry, hard and something I wouldn't really want to bother buying again even it was free. I only bought the Soy Bars this time because I had to spend more money to use one of my other ExtraCare Bucks. If you are real health nut I suppose you could try to hand these out to trick-or-treaters, but I have a feeling the kids will be disappointed. Before I nibbled on the bar I previously got free, I tried to pass it off to several people that normally eat super natural foods and even they rejected the Soy Bars. You don't have to take my word for it though, try them out and decide for yourself.

No comments: