Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CVS - Free Advil PM



Buy Advil PM Liqui-gels (8-ct)--$0.99 (sale thru Nov 1st)
Use $1/1 Advil printable coupon from Wyth Website or
Use $2/1 Advil printable coupon (You may want to buy 2 if you use this coupon.)
Free after coupon

There is no limit on the number of Advil you can buy published, but the weekly ad does indicate that there are limited quantities of this product available. Thus, your can do this deal as many times as you can print coupons and find the product in the store.

I heart Advil PM. Please note that as a PM product, it is extremely effective at knocking you out. I find it nearly impossible to stay awake if I take more than one pill. Although a constant struggle, it may be possible to remain moderately alert if you take only one pill though. I love the sense of peace I get from taking this product. The NSAID combine with the sleeping element seems to put me in a state of bliss. I now understand why some people get addicted to prescription drugs. Do not worry about me though.

No comments: