Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Target - Free Travel Sized All Small & Mighty

This is an ongoing coupon price match-up at Target. You can repeat this deal as many times as you can find or print coupons.

All Small & Mighty (travel size 2 oz)--$1.00
Use $1/1 coupon from inserts or printable from All Website
Free after coupon

This is truly the smallest of the All Small & Mighty products. It can be found in the Health & Beauty section of Target along with all the other travel sized items, not in the laundry section.

Personally, I am super excited about this deal not so much because I want the laundry detergent for travel purposes, but rather my nomadic lifestyle which parallels traveling very closely. Normal sized bottles can last quite a long time, often longer than I live in one place. I don't like wasting laundry detergent and throwing it away just because I am moving. At the same time, I do not like having to lug around a large bottle of laundry soap everywhere I go. Plus, when I move cross-country liquid soap is just a no-go. Yet, I always like to have a little bit of laundry soap with me so that I can last a little while before being forced to buy a large bottle. Recently, I have just been keeping a plastic baggie of powdered detergent in my belonging, but there is always a risk that the bag will rip open. This little bottle will come in very handy. Yet, for some reason I feel like I got over taxed on this little bottle. I'll have to look into it more. But, if I really paid as much tax as my receipt says, then I wouldn't bother trying to do this again as when you do a scale analysis there are some better deals on laundry detergent going on even now. But, if you are going to be doing some traveling, by all means try it out.

No comments: