Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rite Aid - Free Crest ProHealth Toothpaste - Single Check Rebate



Toothpaste is one of those basic essentials that you honestly should never have to buy again if you follow the drugstore deals closely. Last year I amassed a ton of Colgate Total Advanced Clean Plus Whitening from CVS. I gave away half of my stash when I moved cross-country, and I still have several tubes left. Overall, I am not really pleased with Colgate Total. It is the only brand I have been using for the past year and despite the fact that I brush multiple times a day, somehow I managed to get some pre-cavities. Plus, it doesn't really leave my mouth feeling refreshed so sometimes I brush two times back-to-back and still find myself feeling dissatisfied. As well, the plus whitening seems to be more of popular dental tag line that the product doesn't back up very well. I personally have been wanting to switch to a different brand for awhile. A friend gave me a tube of Pro-Health a couple months ago as a gift. (Apparently, he didn't know about my stash of toothpaste.) From my brief experience with Crest Pro-Health, I honestly think I like Pro-Health better than Colgate. Here's my chance, and yours, to find out for sure:

Buy Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste 6 oz--$3.19
Use $1/1 printable coupon from Crest ProHealth Website
Request Single Check Rebate #8 to receive full purchase price (up to $3.19)
Free plus $1 overage after coupon and rebate
Limit 1

This offer is valid 10/17 thru 10/25 only. Purchases made outside of stated date will not be honored for the rebate.

No comments: