Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shoppers - Free Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta



I decided I would check out the Double/Triple Coupon Days going on at Shoppers Food thru 10/19. Overall, I did not enjoy my shopping experience or think that the coupon days was all that worthwhile, but I did find one item that is free after the coupon is doubled. It is important to note that the registers at Shoppers are setup to not allow overage, so the coupon is only doubled to the actual cost. However, if you wanted to experiment you could buy 5 boxes of pasta with 4-$1/1 coupons (limit 4 of the same coupon) and see if the overage is allowed to be allocated to make the 5th box free. I am not sure if it would work, but it might be worth trying.

Buy Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta--$1.67 (sale)
Use $1/1 coupon from recent insert
Coupon doubled to actual cost
Free after coupon
Limit 4

No comments: