Thursday, October 16, 2008

Adopt A Dog - Get Free Pedigree



While I don't have a dog myself, my roommate does. She recently adopted a beagle from an animal shelter. I found this deal while looking up information related to the previously mentioned dog treats. While I do not recommend adopting a dog just to do this deal, if for some reason you do, here it is:

When you adopt a shelter dog, Pedigree will give you a free month's supply of dog food provided in the form of a coupon redeembale for a 20 lb. bag of Pedigree® Food For Dogs. To request your free bag, fill out the form on the Pedigree Website. Limit: One (1) coupon per household/ address. All requests must be received by Feb. 09. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

As a side note, currently my roommate's beagle has diarrhea, and I am extra grateful for all my Glade products. Whoo-wee! I now understand why the apartment complex charges the most exorbitant pet fees I have ever seen. My roommate is lucky she was able to clean all that up.

No comments: