Saturday, September 20, 2008

Drugstores

Although I can not recall the details of my first rebate purchase with each store, I have been drugstore rebating ever since my high school freshman year. It was just pure teenage curiosity that first lead me to the practice of rebating shopping, not parental influences or budgetary constrains.

My love for drugstore rebate shopping has only grown as time has gone on. Although, in my college years, I did experience a slight heartache as Eckerds was bought out and went out-of-business. In my college town, all the Eckerds were converted to CVS stores. As the stores were transitioning I inquired if the new CVS store would have a comparable rebate program. I was initially told that CVS would not. As a result, I became very distraught and refused to shop at CVS for sometime. That was until ...

No comments: