Sunday, March 29, 2009

Walgreens - Free Ink Cartridge Refill



Buy Black or Color Printer Cartridge Refill--$7.50
Submit for $7.50 EasySaver rebate #28
Free after rebate

A free ink cartridge refill is a super amazing deal! Not to mention that you can choose between a black or color refill. Although I am disappointed that the very first time I got my ink refilled at Walgreens under a promotion when they initially started this service, they messed up on filling up my black ink cartridge. Then I didn't have time to figure out what was wrong and as result didn't use my printer for a couple years. I just recently realized that it was because there was a problem with the ink refill. Plus, now they claim they don't service my type of ink cartridge. Maybe they should have told me that back then, but maybe I will try a color cartridge instead. I need my printer to be operational for coupon printing! But, really an ink supplied printer is just one part of the equation, I need a new functioning computer too. I don't think Walgreens is going to be able to help me out directly with the computer part though.

No comments: