Sunday, March 29, 2009

Harris Teeter - Free Totino's Pizza Rolls



Buy Totino's Pizza Rolls, 15 ct--$2.19 on sale B1G1, rings up $1.10
Use $.35/1 coupon from 1/18, 1/25, 1/11 or 2/8 SmartSource inserts
Free after tripled coupon

But, wait this deal gets even better. Totino's Pizza Rolls is a participating product in a General Mills promotion. See circular for more details, but when you purchase 10 participating General Mills products in a single transaction using your VIC card, $4 will be taken off instantly at the register.

I love these things mostly because they only take a minute to prepare, yet I often find myself too impatient to wait the full minute or to wait for them to cool off after I somehow managed to cook them too long. I know I eat like a kid, but it sure was nice to be able to pop these suckers in the microwave and then eat them on my walk out the door instead of having to take time to prepare something and then sit down and eat.

No comments: