Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Harris Teeter - Free Powerade



Buy 2 Powerade--$.89 ea
Use $.75/2 coupon from CVS tearpad
Free after tripled coupon

This is a triple coupon deal valid thru Tuesday, March 31, 2009.

I thoughly enjoyed my first triples and first shopping experience at Harris Teeter altogether. (Actually, this was the first time in several months that I have been able to do any siginifcant shopping at any grocery store.) For those that are not aware, Harris Teeter has been offering triple coupons on a bi-monthly basis for sometime. It is not new due to the economy and Harris Teeter actually doubles on a daily basis. Nonetheless, they did twist it up this time by extending triples from 3-days to 7-days. In the past triples have conflicted with triples at other stores that I went to instead. Unlike other stores though, it was incredibly easy to find numerous great deals. Plus, the staff was extremely friendly and accomadating. The staff was also eager to help me find stuff and offer rainchecks as requested. Plus, Harris Teeter stores feature lots of free samples that I snacked on heavily like the old Sam's Club joke goes. However, to be honest, I almost didn't want to waste time sampling when there were deals to be found. I was overwhelmed and giddy at times not knowing which item to look for first. I think I am falling in love with Harris Teeter. I am ready to start IHeartHarrisTeeter.com. However, I am plum tuckered out and just want to enjoy my eats.

No comments: