Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Walgreens - $5/$25 Coupon - May 20-21, 2009


Although the $5/$25 coupons were extremely abundant for a short while back in December, some in a variant Register Rewards format as well as some promoted thru printable coupon websites, it has been quite a long time since I have seen one of these coupons. I am so pleased that Walgreens has decided to release one and even more pleased that it is in the orginal print from Walgreens Website format! This decision will go a long ways towards getting Walgreens out of the doghouse for suspending the EasySaver Rebates. As part of my brewing declaration about Walgreens decision regarding the EasySaver program as well as general sediments towards Walgreens marketing tactics, I was planning on including a reference to the the lack of this type of coupon and low and behold they go ahead and release one.

This coupon truly means a lot to me. When I first discovered it this past summer, it really helped me acquire a lot of daily essentials as well as miscellaneous items that I needed but could not otherwise afford. But, by using the coupon strategically, I was able to overcome a lot of setbacks from outside parties (ie my school/church) and obtain such items. Thus, I recommend using this coupon in conjuction with items which will produce a Register Rewards in order to maximize your savings.

No comments: