Monday, January 19, 2009

CVS - Free Hallmark Cards



Although not prominently advertised in the weekly circular, there is a sweet ExtraCare Bucks offer on Hallmark cards. This ExtraCare Bucks offer is valid on all Hallmark cards, excluding boxed sets. You can choose to buy any 3 Hallmark cards, including the more expensive cards, but they will not be free if you buy the more expensive cards. This deal is repeatable, however, the limit may vary my region. In the stores I visited, the limit was 5 (15 cards). This ExtraCare Bucks offer is valid thru 1/24/09.

Buy any 3 single Hallmark Cards--$.99 each
Receive $3.00 in ExtraCare Bucks
Free after ExtraCare Bucks

I am truly excited about this deal. I have a lot of ExtraCare Bucks from the pre-Christmas ExtraCare Buck extravaganza that will be expiring this week and was starting to get concerned about how I would cash out or roll them. This is perfect. Plus, my friends are probably getting a little tired of my makeshift homemade cards I create out of whatever random makeup I got free and don't know how to use. Plus, you can never have too many thank you cards, right? I just wish people would stop complaining and building themselves up long enough for me to truly write out a thank you card.

No comments: