Monday, May 25, 2009

CVS - Free Band-Aids



Buy Band-Aids--$2.29
Use $1/1 from the 2/8 SmartSource insert or 4/26 RedPlum insert
Receive $2.00 in ExtraCare Bucks
Free after coupon and ExtraCare Bucks
Limit 2

This ExtraCare Bucks offer is valid for 2-days only! After Monday no ExtraCare Bucks will be provided.

A few weeks ago, I posted a Band-Aid deal that was rather impractical. But, this deal is much more realistic. I am truly pleased that this deal came about. A short while back at one of the coupon days I can recall looking at my multitude of Band-Aid coupons and doubting if I would ever find a way to get some Band-Aids for free. At this point, Band-Aid seemed to be one of those brands that is just costly too buy in general, even with a coupon. But, these sales are helping to change my perception of the Band-Aid Brand.

No comments: