Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Walgreen's - Free Dental Care



Walgreen's is having a buy more, save more sale on Reach and Listerine. When you buy 3 of the featured items, you receive $6.00 in Register Rewards. The sale also matches up well with a coupon in the Sunday paper. The sale items include:

• Ultraclean Toothbrush or Floss, 30 yds.
• 2 pack Advanced Design Toothbrushes
Listerine:
• Original, Fresh Burst, Cool or Vanilla Mint Mouthwash, 500 ml.

I find this sale kind of funny, since I just gave away a couple bottles of Listerine to my designated non-profit. Normally, I love Listerine, but the Cool Mint flavor I tried tasted nasty. So I gave away my remainders. I wish this sale included the Citrus Fresh flavor. I can recall the Citrus Fresh flavor being free after ExtraCare Bucks a few years ago at CVS.

Buy 1 Ultraclean Floss, 1 Toothbrush, and 1 Mouthwash--3/$9
Use $3/3 coupon from 3/15 SmartSource insert
Receive $6.00 in Register Rewards
Free after coupons and Register Rewards

No comments: