Sunday, March 15, 2009

CVS - Free Colgate Max White Toothbrush or Toothpaste



Buy Colgate Max White Toothbrush or Toothpaste--$2.99
Use $1/1 from 2/22 SmartSource insert
Receive $2.99 in ExtraCare Bucks
Free plus $1.00 overage after coupon and ExtraCare Bucks `
Limit 1

Since there is an ExtraCare Bucks limit of 1 and both these items share the same ExtraCare Bucks offer you must choose between either the toothpaste or toothbrush.

I am not so sure how much longer I will purchase free toothpaste to donate to the non-profit I dedicated myself towards eradicating their toothpaste wish list requests. I originally choose the particular non-profit because I thought I would never receive services from the organization since it's target audience is rather narrow. Then while dropping up a donation, I saw what amazing facilities they have. Now I wish I could utilize their facilities, but of course I am not in their service demographic. While I am happy that some will benefit from the use of the various equipment, I do not like helping organizations that would not be willing to help me.

No comments: