Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aéropostale - Free Tank Top



Starting March 3, 2009, bring a copy of the April 2009 issue of Seventeen and show the page (24) with the featured Aéropostale tank, or a printout of the seventeen.com homepage, to a participating Aéropostale store to receive 1 (one) tank top from Aéropostale (valued at $19.50). One tank top per person. While supplies last. There are 30,000 tank tops available nationwide. Promotion ends April 6, 2009. A notice will be posted on seventeen.com when Sponsor has given away all 30,000 tank tops. To find an Aéropostale near you, visit the Aéropostale Website here.

I throughly enjoyed the Seventeen/JcPenney Flirtitude promotion a few months back and am excited to learn of a current similar promotion. The Flirtitude promotion was incredibly easy. All I had to do was show my printout and I received the item in the color/style of my choice. I do feel compelled to mention that the majority of the Flirtitude designs were extremly tacky and cheap looking in appearance, but then again it is a juniors/teenagers item. Nonetheless, with a little digging it was possible to find something both a little dignified and a little scandolous. I also feel compelled to mention that I am slightly troubled by the name of the product as I don't think teenages need to be concerned about flirting with their underwear but lest I disgress I will get back to the easy of the redemption. Intially, I expected the cashier to be unfamiliar with the promotion and attempt to deny me my free pair of Flirtitude. While the cashier was partly aloof to the specifics of the promotion, the cashier was aware enough that all went smoothly. Plus, I didn't even have to pay tax. I don't think this promotion with Aéropostale will provide the same freedom of choice though.

No comments: