Saturday, February 21, 2009

CVS - Cheap Coke & Nabisco

CVS has 12-packs of Coke on sale this week for $3.50 each. As you may know from a previous post, this is technically $.50 above my personal price limit for Coke. The weekly ad also mentions an ExtraCare Bucks offer on Diet Coke, however, when I bought a 12-pack of regular Coke I learned that the ExtraCare Bucks offer is not limited to Diet Coke, but rather all Coke products count towards a spend $20 on Coke products receive $10 in ExtraCare Bucks offer. If you buy solely 12-packs, the offer would require the purchase of 6-12-packs. Factoring in the ExtraCare Bucks this makes it like paying $1.83 per 12-pack. Then I noticed a save $2.00 when you buy a 12-pack of Coke and any Nabisco item. Nabisco items are on sale for $2.50 this week. Applying the $2.00 to the Nabisco item would make them $.50 each. However, I then remembered I had a $2.00 off 2 Nabisco crackers coupon that I could not get to work last week when the smaller boxes were only a $1.00 each. In any case, now the Nabisco item is free with overage.

No comments: