Saturday, December 13, 2008

CVS - Free Maybelline Shiny-licious



Buy 2 Maybelline Shiny-licious--Buy 1, Get 1 Free, $5.69
Use $4.00 coupon from 12/7 Red Plum insert &
Use $2.00 manufacturer coupon from store
Free after coupons

I love lip gloss! I find lip gloss to be much easier to apply than lipstick. When you misapply lipstick it usually shows; but with lip gloss the standard for perfection generally isn't as high. Although I have recently noticed that the shinier the lip gloss, the more it does seem to show when you misapply. I personally feel it is undesirable for the skin surrounding the lip to shine from gloss. Even though such extra gloss is not actual color, when light hits it, the extra gloss looks just as sloppy as misapplied lipstick. No worries though. I'm committed to mastering this basic "makeup" application.

No comments: