Saturday, October 11, 2008

Walgreens - Free Lindt Chocolate




While familiarizing myself with the coupons from the 10/05 Sunday paper, I was oddly drawn to Lindt chocolate coupon slick. Initially, after noting that the coupons on the slick consisted of coupons for "$0.75 off one" and "Buy One Get One Free," I pushed the slick aside as I do not care much for chocolate. Yet, I was drawn back to the slick. Then it dawned on me to look in the EasySaver Catalog. While there is not a rebate for the Lindt chocolate, there is an Instant Value Coupon. Thus, the formation of a deal developed. Lindt chocolate bars are priced at $2.49 at Walgreens. The deal: buy 2 Lindt Excellence chocolates and use 1 B1G1 coupon from the 10/05 insert as well as $0.75/1 coupon from the same insert. Also, use the $1/1 EasySaver coupon (should take off $2 when you use one coupon). The result is 2 free (plus small overage) Lindt bars. Since I has since learned that Lindt is a Swiss chocolate, I plan to use them as gifts/ bribes for favors. As well, although larger than the typical Halloween treat, I may also give them out to any tricker-or-treater that makes it all the way up the stairs to my apartment. It only seems appropriate that if some little tyke climbs all those stairs in search of candy that they get something extra special.

No comments: