Sunday, October 19, 2008

CVS - Free Just For Men Touch of Grey



An invitation for a special dinner to celebrate one of my work superiors tenure in his profession once made a reference to him having grey hair, which he fervently denied at the dinner. While he may not have grey hair, or so he claims, I certainly do despite being many years the junior. Actually, I have white hair not grey. White hair is more ladylike and dignified. Nonetheless, I probably won't be using this product to cover it up. This is one product made for men I do not feel comfortable trying. Plus, I need to accentuate the fact that I am not as young as people think I am somehow. Isn't that what Presidential candidates often do?

Buy Just For Men Touch of Grey--$7.99
Use $2/1 printable coupon from Just For Men Website
Receive $7.99 in ExtraCare Bucks (Limit 1)
Free plus $2 overage after coupon and ExtraCare Bucks

There is also a rebate on Just For Men Touch of Grey for the full purchase price up to $8.00. The form can be found on the Touch of Grey Website. The rebate is valid until 12/31/2009 and is valid at any store that sells the product. So if a CVS is not convenient you are still in luck. You could creatively combine the offers or do each one separately at a later point in time.

No comments: